Terms & conditions
Comments and Posting
You warrant and represent that:
- • You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- • The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- • The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- • The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- • You hereby grant NobleServe a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Disclaimer of warranties
NobleServe.com, including all its content, is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranties of any kind. By using the site, you expressly agree that such use is at your sole risk. Neither NobleServe, nor any of its respective officers, directors, partners, members, employees, agents, third-party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like (collectively “representatives”) warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Neither NobleServe nor its representatives make any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and NobleServe and its representatives hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, NobleServe also disclaims any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of this site.